Special Needs Piano Lessons
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Extensive Teacher directions
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Manual 1 of The Young Method Series is the first step in your student's journey at the piano. Featuring large and clearly defined letters and notes, Manual 1 will focus on:
- pairing labeled musical notes to specific piano keys
- working appropriately at the piano
- helping students focus on the relevant material
- introducing ABA style instruction
- basic piano education concepts
- Start taking performance data
Download eBook 1 of
The Young Method Series
- PDF format for multiple platforms
- Helps students generalize skills
- Print Performance Data Sheets
- Mobile, Space Saving and Eco-friendly
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience. Below are a few of the advantages and benefits of eBook 1 of The Young Method Series.
The ability to 'jump' to any song in this eBook gives instructors more time to teach and assess.
Each condensed eBook PDF file can be accessed seamlessly in Teachers' tablets and e-readers.
Zero-in on certain areas of each page to let students more clearly grasp concepts and musical notation.