Special Needs Piano Lessons
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Extensive Teacher directions
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Manual 4 of The Young Method Series challenges your student with right and left hand pieces. Manual 4 will focus on:
- introducing Bass Clef notes
- fading note letter prompts
- correct fingering in the right and left hands
- Introduce correct fingering
Download eBook 4 of
The Young Method Series
- PDF format for multiple platforms
- Helps students generalize skills
- Print Performance Data Sheets
- Mobile, Space Saving and Eco-friendly
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience. Below are a few of the advantages and benefits of eBook 4 of The Young Method Series.
The ability to 'jump' to any song in this eBook gives instructors more time to teach and assess.
Each condensed eBook PDF file can be accessed seamlessly in Teachers' tablets and e-readers.
Zero-in on certain areas of each page to let students more clearly grasp concepts and musical notation.