- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Help Students match notes and keys
- 40 pages of songs and exercises!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Manual 5.2 of The Young Method Series is designed to help students identify and match prompts while playing errorless style piano pieces. Featuring large and clearly defined letters and notes, Manual 5.2 will focus on:
- pairing labeled musical notes to specific piano keys
- allowing students to progress to Path 2
- introducing new ABA style techniques
- basic piano education concepts
- Extensive Teacher directions
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- PDF Format for multiple platforms
- Helps Students generalize skills
- Print Performance Data Sheets
- Mobile, Space Saving and Eco-Friendly
The ability to 'jump' to any song in this eBook gives instructors more time to teach and assess.
Each condensed eBook PDF file can be accessed seamlessly in Teachers' tablets and e-readers.
Zero-in on certain areas of each page to let students more clearly grasp concepts and musical notation.