Special Needs Piano Lessons
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Introduce Sharps and Flats
- 20 pages of songs and exercises!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Manual 7.1 of The Young Method Series is designed to help students with musical note reading while introducing new and fun pieces. Featuring large and clearly defined letters and notes, Manual 7.1 will focus on:
- pairing labeled musical notes to specific piano keys
- correct right and left hand fingering concepts
- prepare students for typical books
- introducing new ABA style techniques
- basic piano education concepts
- Introduce the Grand Staff
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- PDF Format for multiple platforms
- Helps Students generalize skills
- Print Performance Data Sheets
- Mobile, Space Saving and Eco-Friendly
The ability to 'jump' to any song in this eBook gives instructors more time to teach and assess.
Each condensed eBook PDF file can be accessed seamlessly in Teachers' tablets and e-readers.
Zero-in on certain areas of each page to let students more clearly grasp concepts and musical notation.