The Young Method is an individualized approach to learning the piano. Depending on how your student scores, they can proceed to different levels of manuals. These levels are referred to as Paths in this series.
Ebook 1 of The Young Method Series is the first step in your student's journey at the piano. Featuring large and clearly defined letters and notes, Manual 1 will focus on:
- Pairing labeled musical notes to specific piano keys
- Working appropriately at the piano
- Helping students focus on the relevant material
- Introducing ABA style instruction
- Basic piano education concepts
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Extensive Teacher directions
- Over 40 pages of songs!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Round the Bend
Salt and Pepper
top of page
bottom of page