The Young Method is an ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) based, individualized approach to learning the piano. Depending on how your student scores, they can proceed to different levels of manuals. The goal Path 2 of The Young Method Series is to gradually challenge your student with more notes on each page, more complicated pieces, illustrations and distractions as well as fun and engaging exercises. Since your student has not yet mastered reading musical notation, note letter prompts will remain in most of the songs.
eBook 3 of The Young Method Series provides more fun and familiar songs for the right hand. It will focus on:
- learning Treble Clef notes
- changing positions at the piano
- correct fingering in the right hand
- continuing positive reinforcement goals
- adding distractions
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Extensive Teacher directions
- Over 30 pages of songs and exercises!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
Up and Down
Piano Keys Exercise
Ode to Joy
Round the Bend