The Young Method is an ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) based, individualized approach to learning the piano. Depending on how your student scores, they can proceed to different levels of manuals. The goal Path 1 of The Young Method Series is to gradually challenge your student with more notes on each page, more complicated pieces, illustrations and distractions as well as fun and engaging exercises.
eBook 5 of The Young Method Series challenges your student with right and left hand pieces. It will focus on:
- introducing Bass Clef notes
- fading note letter prompts
- correct fingering in the right and left hands
- the grand staff
- adding distractions
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Extensive Teacher directions
- 37 pages of songs and exercises!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
This Old Man
Round the Bend