The Young Method is an ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) based, individualized approach to learning the piano. Depending on how your student scores, they can proceed to different levels of manuals. The goal Path 2 of The Young Method Series is to gradually challenge your student with more notes on each page, more complicated pieces, illustrations and distractions as well as fun and engaging exercises. Since your student has not yet mastered reading musical notation, note letter prompts will remain in most of the songs.
eBook 7.1 of The Young Method Series is the final book in the series. It will challenge your student with right and left hand pieces. This eBook will focus on:
- introducing sharps and flats
- completely fading note letter prompts
- correct fingering in the right and left hands
- the grand staff
- adding distractions
The Young Method Series eBooks have been designed to mirror the ABA style piano education material in traditional manuals - while creating a new and user-friendly experience.
- Part of an Errorless Teaching Methodology
- Mirrors typical piano instruction books
- 27 pages of songs and exercises!
- Designed for Therapists or Piano Teachers
This Old Man
Heart and Soul
Mary Had a Little Lamb
You Are My Sunshine